PRAISE MATTERS & PRAYER DIARY FOR APRIL 2017
THINGS TO CELEBRATE
* For new volunteers in the office, at clubs and mentoring in schools.
* For Ruths assemblies which have gone very well during last term and for Hollesley Primary Schools invitation to start taking assemblies.
* For God's continued provision of support and finance to continue and grow the work we do.
* For an exciting plan of fundraising events planned for this year.
THINGS TO PRAY ABOUT
* For the Easter Holiday Club on 4-6th April. For strength for Ruth and her team and for blessings on all the children who attend.
* For the meeting on 4th April and subsequent meetings & discussions regarding the redevelopment of the old youth club site. Pray that a way forward would be worked out with other groups to get the necessary funding & agreement for Suffolk County Council to rebuild a new community building.
* For our paid and voluntary youth workers who meet on 18th April to plan for the term ahead.
* For the young people we work with whose lives are so full of hatred, bitterness and anger. May they know that we are there for them & come to know God's love for them.
* For Ruth to have inspiration for all the preparations each week for assemblies and clubs.
* For Kevin to have wisdom & strength as he leads a growing team of mentors and for good heatlth
* For wisdom for all our mentors as they go into schools and listen to young people.
* For the core staff team as we meet on 20th April to seek God's inspiration and be refreshed for the term ahead.
* For effective publicity of this years fundraising events.
JUST42 PRAYER MEETINGS
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our monthly prayer mailing list.
'Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures for ever.' Psalm 136 v 1.