PRAISE MATTERS & PRAYER DIARY FOR JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2017
THINGS TO CELEBRATE
* For an extra volunteer for the Sandlings Club.
* We have settled well into our new office which is lovely and warm & bright.
* We have been able to purchase another cabin in which to store all our equipment etc.
* For all the many generous people who support our work in time and finance.
THINGS TO PRAY ABOUT
* We have to move all our equipment into the cabin before our storage shed is demolished. Pray for volunteers to help with this task.
* We still need more suitable male volunteers for mentoring, and volunteers at St Marys kids Club.
* For our new Youth Club in Woodbridge- that the club would be a place of peace and security for those who come along.
* For the young people we work with whose lives are so full of hatred, bitterness and anger. May they know that we are there for them & come to know God's love for them.
* For Ruth to have inspiration for all the preparations each week for assemblies and clubs.
* For Kevin to have wisdom & strength as he leads a growing team of mentors.
* For wisdom for all our mentors as they go into schools and listen to young people.
* For planning of fundraising events for this year and for God to provide all the finance we need.
* For the smooth installation of services into our new premises.
JUST42 PRAYER MEETINGS
Our next prayer meeting is on Thursday 23rd February at St Johns Church, Woodbridge. Drinks and cakes will be served at 10.30am and the prayer time will start at 11am. All are very welcome to come and join us.
Contact us on email@example.com to be added to our monthly prayer mailing list.
Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10